Sunday, November 15, 2009

Howling at the New Moon


Hey all!How are you guys?! Wow,I haven't written in this a long time. Well this time I am very very very VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY EXCITED about the upcoming premiere of NEW MOON!AAAHHH(screams of joyyy!). I have watched Twilight since last year and recently a few days ago on DVD (countless times..myb 50x).
The reason I like this
Twilight Saga; not only do I like the movie, but the books are MARVELOUSLY TREMENDOUSLY WELL WRITTEN!I am in love with the books. Thank you to Ms. Stephanie Meyers for having such creativity with a story like this. I have read all four books and my favorites ones are : NEW MOON and BREAKING DAWN!! Yes, New Moon; this chapter of the Saga talks about how Bella is in terrible shock after Edward decides to leave her for good(Hah,yeah right Edward).Months later,she finds a best friend in Jacob. I can soooooo relate to this. Yes, I have been heartbroken several times and yes there is always that best friend to come to me (you know who you are..). I really can't wait to see how they will present New Moon on screens. In Breaking Dawn, Bella and Edward gets married and goes to an island called Esme Island. Awh!,When I read that I was so shocked that I can acutally visualize how perfect that island must be for a pair like Bella and Edward to go on their honeymoon there. And then she gets pregnant. I like this chapter too as I am 19years old now,same as Bella (well technically 18,she became a vampire :DD) and I can also relate to having a boyfriend and being intimate with him as Bella is with Edward.
I just can't wait to see
New Moon and I also love the actors and actressed that play the characters from the book. I can definitely say I am on Team Bella.Lol. I just can't pick between the guys.They are just too cute and hot. I can't wait to see Edward and Bella and also Bella and Jacob. However, more for B n E since I just love how they have that spark and on-screen(and also off-screen) chemistry. AAAAHHH!Im excited.Im never excited about anything,honestly.Just this. Thanks a million to Stephanie Meyers for TWILIGHT and also to those who created the movies Twilight and New Moon (and upcoming Eclipse and Breaking Dawn) from the book.I love it. and thanks to Catherine Hardwicke for choosing such talented actors and actressed to play the characters. TEAM BELLA!LOVE you KStew!:)) -nadira.azhar-
PS.A Bella quote for everyone reading this.:))

About three things i was absolutely positive
First, Edward was a vampire.
Second, there was a part of him-and i didn't know how dominate that part may be-that thirsted for my blood.
And third, i am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
Why should Bella be with Edward, not Jacob?

Bella is
Ball of th party who is an
Exciting creature that can be very
Lovable and very
Loyal when is comes to the one she
Admires.

Edward is an

E
xtremely gorgeous
Dude that
W
ants an
Angel from the sky as his
Reward for being alive for 107years and will
Die for her no matter what.

Jacob is
Just a friend when it comes to Bella and
Always there for her but he doesn't make the
Cut with the
O
n-screen (and off-screen) lovers and will just be a guy who'll want
B
ella but can never get her.



That is why.:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice.oh u did so well here. twilight is the greatest!all the best in yr venture for new moon and more!:)

Lovely Emy said...

hehee, nice article :)

congrats, happy howling at the new moon..